Monday, November 2, 2009

First Day of My Life

Ciao, my name is Allie Morag,

I've been thinking about starting a blog for ages now. I've even had this file since mid-summer. I'm still not really decided what it will be about yet. I think that was the main thing stopping me. So I've just decided to make it about everything!

Somethings to expect: Things I find that I like, beautiful little ditties, my art, my writing, fashion, and other things I get up to.

If anything I'm hoping for this to be a little memory box of my sojourn studying abroad in Italy, which started in September and will last until April.

Now it's the time for blankets and wool sweaters. It is my most beloved seasons but also one with the most potential for cheese (I recommend the song Autumn's Here by Hawksley Workman, even he admitted it gets a bit cheesy in the middle). So I leave you with this silly little quote and well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment